Popular posts from this blog
Meet Nigerian Lady Who Looks So Very Much Like Actress Funke Akindele (See Photos)
Sometimes ago we brought you guys the story of Micheal Jackson‘s doppelgangers, well here is another lady that looks so much like actress Funke Akindele. Check out the close resemblance between this nigerian lady and Nollywood actress Funke Akindele. One can easily mistake them as twins as they have the same face. See the photos below:-
Dr. Amir Needs Brain Scan –Harrysong
Harrison Okri, aka Harrysong, has had a really busy year. From releasing hit songs to leaving his former record label, he has also been a staple in the news. Some days ago, a former producer signed to Five Star Music, Dr. Amir, went on social media to claim that he had filed a lawsuit against Harrysong for ‘stealing’ his song, Samankwe. He also claimed that Kcee illegally released a song he produced, Afro Shake. In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Harrysong, dismissed and described Dr. Amir’s claims as a mere publicity stunt. “ Dr. Amir is just looking for relevance, but he is going about it in the wrong way. Earlier in the week, he called me and said he wanted to stir up controversy with my name. Immediately, I sounded a word of caution but he didn’t listen. He claims to have sued me, but as I speak, I have not been served with any court papers . I do not even want to dignify whatever he is doing, but I just have to set the record straight. I even have a scr...
The Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2017 began on Sunday, 1 October and
ends on Tuesday, 31 October. It is an annual campaign to increase
awareness of the disease. 
Comments
Post a Comment